Monday, January 2, 2012

Dad's Birthday

Every year when my dad's birthday comes around during Christmas break he always asks for two things: Peace and Quiet. I never understood why it was always like that when I was young but I understood later on and that was mostly because he doesn't like to travel. My mom loves to go out on the other hand and always asks him to come along but he never seems to want to go. He spends long hours and works hard at work which is why I believe he doesn't go out too far. We do have our family dinner together to celebrate and he seems happy with just that.

2 comments:

  1. I think peace and quiet is what every working adult really wants on their time off. Lol you should be able to understand since we somewhat work now. I like your dad already because he's a simple guy and it doesn't take much to make him happy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the exact opposite in my family - my mom is the one who is sedentary, and my dad always wants to go outside for long walks and exercise!

    ReplyDelete