Thursday, January 19, 2012

Internship


The first impression I’d like to show in my internship is that I am detail oriented. I think this will be helpful because as a Quality Assurance intern, I have to follow each direction precisely and complete all my tasks accurately. I think I would like to work in quiet office environment because too much noise can be very distracting to me and would affect the quality of my work. I hope my manager will be very strict and helpful so that I know what’s expected of me and I can turn to him for questions. The only thing I am really worried about at internship is whether or not I can adapt to the environment and if it’s the field I would want to go into. As of now I am not sure if whether or not this track is for me. I believe the topic is interesting and I meet the skills that are required of me but I am still unsure. I plan to turn in high quality work and to be very prompt when it comes to due dates and attendance and I hope that will make me stand out. My plan for internship is to always show up on time, turn things in on time, and to always seek feedback so that I can continue to grow in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment