Saturday, December 31, 2011

Family Christmas

Christmas is always a big event with my family. Aside from Thanksgiving, my family always comes together to celebrate this event with food, games, and smiles. Every Christmas the gift exchange game we do is called the White Elephant, which is where everyone brings a gift and we draw numbers. The numbers are called in order and each person gets to pick a gift that is wrapped. Most of these gifts however were gag gifts but they come with a gift card. These gag gifts makes the event so much more enjoyable and allows everyone to be creative in how they disguise their gag gift. Unfortunately, for me I picked a gift that I hoped wasn't anything bad, but inside the box was a plunger. I was laughing all night about it because there were even funnier gifts given out, but I think mine was the best. This event always brings my family come together and I plan to keep this event going when I have children of my own.

1 comment: