Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Qualities of an Intern

The differences everyone encounters in their job is their duties and responsibilities. Most jobs have their benefits as well as negatives which ultimately determines whether or not that is the job that you would want. Some similarities I noticed were that it involved a lot of human interaction and it required a lot of organization skills as well as communication.Internship readiness appears to me as someone who is confident, energetic, hard working, and ready to interact with many people. These people show that they can turn things on time, cooperate with others, and always have a positive attitude. I would like to become this type of person to better myself and to be ready for internship as I continue to grow. I believe that if I can demonstrate this attitude towards my future manager and convert on the feedback I am being given at Year Up I will be successful in whatever path I choose

No comments:

Post a Comment